Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday - Day 5 with little Noah




I think it looks like Noah is praying for his Mama and Papa......we pray for the Lord's protection over you and your group
this is Noah's favorite place to sit - no he isn't playing with dolls but has fun sitting on them and throwing them...I think he thinks they are balls - so so funny
look at those eyes - he is chewing because another tooth came through! He isn't walking yet but is a fast crawler - love his little bummy in the air and straight legs!




What a great little guy - he is doing so well and has adjusted to life in the mountains. He always has a smile and we can't wait to show him off. He got to visit Momo at Mountain Findings today after his nap and lunch - he was quite the hit - Momo introduced him to everyone and he helped her with the cash register. Of course, everyone thought he was darling. Dad has been so much help - I don't think I could do it without him. They went on a walk this afternoon and had a long bathtime together...he loves that tub - (even the bubbles when I held him two days ago) He hasn't been getting up in the middle of the night and is on a pretty good schedule...I think we wear him out - he doesn't even cry and reaches for his bed when is time. He loves holding his horse when he sleeps...no problem with food or poop either. I am amazed how much he plays with his toys and he even sat in the round rocking seat and played for at least 20 min this morning. I sometimes hide goldfish in the little containers on top. I took the stationary legs off and now it rocks and we can whirl him. The McConnells come on Wednesday and Cindy & Ed come on the 4th for a few days...we are excited to see them. Hope to hear from you soon - all our love -

No comments: