When Ellie saw Noah she went back upstairs and got her favorite pink blanket and said Noah could have it for his bed. Such a loving little heart - she always sleeps with it - that was a big sacrifice and love for her to want to give it to him. Tiarnan was so fascinated with him and kept helping and playing with him. They laughed a lot together.
Shanley is like a little mother - she took such good care of Noah on the horse - i made a video of them - he kept squealing for joy - all my pictures of them are blurry because they were jumping. The group walked over to MF and Ellie loved sitting with Noah - she took care of his water sippy cup and was beaming. Noah was so good and not overwhelmed - everyone was real quiet with him in the beginning and he went to them all - he laughed a lot at Nathan and cuddled with Courtney. She even changed his diaper! We had such a great time with them - they arrived late last night after midnight (they were almost in a terrible accident in a bad rain storm as the cars in front of them skidded sideways - they know God protected them - you'll have to hear the whole story from Courtney - she was driving) and the kids were so excited they got up early and almost no naps....Faith wanted to work with Mom today though at Mountain Finding - Courtney said she was so excited and had told people at church all about how she was working this summer with her Great Grandmother...she even found a birthday present for Tiarnan today. I brought over dinner - a great beef stew I made in the big crock pot and homemade applesauce i made in the little crock pot - yummy and comfort food - with warm biscuits and jelly and chocolate brownies for dessert ----Noah loved the stew and applesauce too! (no brownies or jelly ) we went over after Noah had his morning nap and lunch around 2pm and came home at 6:45 - he was so tired he crashed in the car ( usually I give him an afternoon nap but today he missed it) He went right to bed - Tomorrow in the late afternoon everyone comes over for the fourth of July ....sparklers and worms - don't worry, I won't let him get close. So glad to get your email - I love hearing from you, even if it is just a line but I know how hard it can be to get to the computer. Tonight we couldn't get the computer on line and it took about an hour with the service center to get it running again - i had to post my blog! I'm Focused
I know you must miss him terribly - but Tuesday will be here before you know it. I can't wait to hug my baby - you. We hope you are both having a great time and that God is blessing your time together and in His land. with love, mom
1 comment:
love seeing him with the girls and the big smiles. thanks for keeping me updated and being so dedicated even when you are tired. this has been a highlight of the trip to see him each night and hear about him.
Post a Comment